Saturday, March 9, 2013

Once Upon an Afro....video:

 This is my oldest son, Jordan. And he's back my popular demand. I'm adjusting my afro, wig.
He's 16. Yes, I had him when I was 5, just kidding, that'd be weird and impossible.
He's funny as you will see in this video.
 He has a real afro, which I think is awesome.
And I have a ridiculously fake video to try to make us look even more alike.
(I'm thinking, he's thinking, I look ridiculous right here....ha ha ha)
We are gonna to some MOVIE TALK and tell you about movies, sort of, and if we'd give it our "fist-thumbs-up" of approval:
and please enjoy our group-computer-hug at the end.... k

Happy Saturday...from me and Jordan...we hope we made you smile

PS. there only a couple days left to vote for me, or as I like to call it, "only a couple days left, to feel like a loser"...would ya, could ya, please go give me a lil vote on these things?!?

#1. Ryan Seacrest - Favorite Youtube Make-Up Artist
(it ends Sunday night I think)
CLICK THIS TO VOTE

#2 Contest I'm losing (ha ha ha) Circle of Moms Top Mom Vlogger Contest
CLICK HERE TO HELP ME NOT LOSE TOO BADLY 

Thanks everyone!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...