Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sometimes you gotta:

 SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA....
#1. Go through toys because:
a. you have too many toys from all the kids you have.... We have toys we've saved from Jordan, from Alani and from Blake...and now Ellie has a lot of hand me down toys...he even the boy toys. She had many motorcycles and tons of basketballs...

b. you have a sister who has younger babies than you, that would love more hand me down toys
And after we'd ask Ellie (we is me and my mom, my mom and I....I know, I know!) if she wanted to keep a toy or give it to baby "oddie" as she calls my niece...most times she said: baby oddie could have it and thus my sister has 3 bags of toys waiting to move into her house!ha ha ha

And then sometimes you gotta eat In-N-Out....I've grown up on these cheeseburgers, and even my dad worked at an In-N-Out as a teenager. Yes, I have one of the giant safety-pins they wear on their apron and I love it!

 I am sleepy....I didn't get half the things done on my to-do list today. If this seems weird it's because I'm writing this at, well after midnight....and I still need to do a looooot of things....

I shall stop writing and send you computer hugs....love you like wildfire loves dry grass...

PS. if you, my kandee-cakes, wanna give me some voting love...it turns out I'm losing in not 1 but 2 contests now...ha ha ha ha

CONTEST ONE: MOM VLOG CONTEST- PLEASE VOTE HERE

CONTEST TWO (AKA another place I'm losing) - RYAN SEACREST YOUTUBE MAKE-UP ARTIST CONTEST- PLEASE VOTE HERE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...