Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend of Sprinkles, Sparkling Toilets and Tiny Shopping


On the weekend we tried to get crafty and sometimes we make funny faces too. More on the getting crafty part on my KANDEEJ.COM bloggy.
Oh this little lady just melts my heart all day long....
Ellie enjoying her Saturday Afternoon Smoothie:
I threw in Blood Orange Juice
Blueberries
Coconut Milk
Coconut Oil
Acai
Wheatgrass
Coconut Milk Vanilla Yogurt
(even Jordan said it was delicious!)

we I cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed til I accidentally sucked up part of my bedskirt and the vacuum won't work right now, did a LOT of laundry, went to church, went grocery shopping, took Jordan and his friend to his first concert...got a butter pecan FlavorBurst fro-yo, my favorite:
 I went for a run, well, I walked for about 1/2 of the time... Ellie didn't want to be in her stroller, so I walked back carrying her and pushing the stroller! Yes, those are my awesome hot pink running pants I got at Marshall's!
You can even see Jordan's shoe in this picture, behind the shopping cart!
Ellie had her "tiny shopping cart" as she called it!

 Mama bear cart and baby bear cart....
then we gave showers and baths so everyone smells like a fresh flower, I failed at trying to edit a video...and now we're back at Monday!

Let's refuse to let the problems around us, steal our joy...life is short and problems are many...smile through the junk and laugh when it gets too hard...it will make you feel better, huge hugs... Kandee-wandee

If you missed it here's the video uploaded with my Giant Jordan! ha ha ha
j
If ya wanna vote for me, I have until tomorrow til the Circle of Mom Blogger contest ends, please give me a little votey vote: CLICK HERE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...