Friday, March 29, 2013

Drooling over these rooms....

Oh my dream rooms!
Sometimes when I can't sleep at night, I go on Trulia (which is a site for homes for rent and sale, not for decorating! ha ha ha), but I'll go look at million dollar homes for sale, just to "dream about the dream homes"!
And the bathroom above.....I am beyond in love with! I don't even care that you couldn't really take a bath without everyone in the pool, seeing you! ha ha ha

I'm just posting these dream bathrooms below, but my heart belongs to that bathroom above! I mean, look at the mirror and table to put your make-up on. I'm drooling on my keyboard.


 I'm not too much a fan of the marble inlay floors, but if this was my bathroom I totally woudln't complain.
 And I'm in love with this kitchen!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bright, white kitchens. You add some beautiful lighting, those bar stools and I'm off to "kitchen love-land"...
I love looking at home decor ideas. I actually wish I could just ask people if I could come inside their homes and see what it looks like, but that'd be weird, so I just settle for looking on websites of homes for sale! ha ha ha ha

HOORAY it's FRIDAY...Friday Happy Dance, your Kandee

If you want to see my $20 Make-Up Challenge- where I thought it meant you buy $20 worth of make-up, was wrong, I guess you were supposed to buy your brushes and sponges for that price too... So CLICK HERE if you want to see me do a complete make-up looks (with brushes I already owned-ha ha ha) for less than $20...SEE IT HERE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...