Friday, March 15, 2013

Sunshine Sunnies and Supermodel Skills

 I love the song "you are my sunshine"....my mom used to sing it to me when I was little...
and this little lady is our little sunshine of the family too!
And with sunnies like this, how could you not be!
 Showing off her Hello Kitty Ring!
 These pictures were taken just minutes ago...after I snapped a picture, she'd put her hand out and say "one more"! ha ha ha ha We did about 7, "one more" pictures!
I like her serious pose here!
 And these, well, these poses just say "super model" all over them!
I love this little lady more than words can say, from her endless kisses she blows at everyone, all the hugs she chases everyone down for, and this morning when Alani was almost ready for school, she said, "Hugsss Lani!!! Hugsss!" and "great day"...for have a great day!

Maybe we all need to wake up with our sunshiney glasses on and spread some cheer, smiles, and hugs....

The most precious thing we can do is love our babies, hug them, cuddle them, tell them how much we love them...and if no one has told you yet today, I love you and I hope you have the best friday...
and me and  miss sunny shades send you tons of hugs....

wooo hooo it's FRIDAY, your kandee

CLICK HERE FOR KANDEELAND on YOUTUBE   *    CLICK HERE FOR KANDEEJOHNSON on YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...