Saturday, March 2, 2013

Friday Night to Saturday Morning...

Friday Night means fun night.
And for us, that meant Going to Baskin Robbins:
Alani and Blake got some crazy flavor, which Blake ended up  not liking. And Alani got some candy-pearl, cone too! Her's was craycray!
I got my favorite since I was a kid: JAMOCHA (AKA coffee)
Then we whirled through Michael's crafts store to see if we saw anything fun and crafty!
And after we cozied up for movie night at home...
these lil' jammie-bears giggled until I made our Saturday Morning smoothies...
which Alani refuses to eat.
 And this lil; sunshine-baby, brightens all our mornings...
I've already done the dishes, and hopefully I can finish editing the videos that I filmed last night with a special "guest star"!

Happy Saturday, your kandee

PS Please keep voting for me, you guys have moved me up to 2nd place! You don't need to sign up, just click VOTE every 24 hours...hee hee. CLICK HERE TO VOTEY!!!




ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...