Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby Bieber

 I got Ellie dressed...and as soon as she went out into view of Alani and Blake they both said:
SHE LOOKS LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!
ha ha ha ha ha
I think it was the bieber-esque hoodie. Which is a hand-me-down from my friend Rachel, and her lil girl, it's from American Apparel in case anyone else wants a Bieber hoodie too!
I never realized before that Ellie kind of, does have the same coloring as the Beebs! ha ha ha
And here's "baby bieber" rocking out at our favorite Antique store...
And PS. She doesn't suck on a pacifier, none of my kids have, but she does think it's fun to bite on....
lil "Bieba" is getting the very last of her lil' "shark teeth" in!
Her baby moccasins are from FRESHLY PICKED....and her pacifier- chew toy is from Target. She does have a Hello Kitty shirt on (very non Beebs) under her hoodie- it's from Old Navy.)

Big Hugs from me and Baby Bieber

Ps. I can't thank you guys enough for voting for me, it's amazing to think anyone would take time just to keep voting for me! Thank you a bajillion! If you wanna vote it's easy, just click this and click the vote "heart" near my name!

IF YOU MISSED MY NEW VIDEO WITH MY JORDAN WATCH IT HERE:


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...