Saturday, September 25, 2010

A SOHO kinds of day!

Me trying on rings in SOHO....



After doing my mom's BEFORE & AFTER....
we headed to SOHO....we ran from store to store...
finally making our way to eat at Balthazar...so yummy...the Chocolate Pot De Creme....was soooooo yummery!

I'll post more, but it's 2:54 am NYC time...and I have to get up early for GLAMINAR tomorrow morning....it's gonna be amazing!

WE had a team of 8 helpers, help make the gift bags which only took 2 hours with 10 of us all together, normally when it's just me and mom....it takes hours and hours and hours!

Then we rushed to have dinner with friends from LA that just happened to be in NYC....we ate a t some cool place in Chelsea...Sex and The City area!

Then we tried to get a taxi...and a limo pulled up and said he'd give us a ride for the same price we paid a taxi to take us there!

Today was one of those amazing days that didn't feel real! It felt like I was in a movie...and I loved and celebrated a millisecond of it.....

Man, if you had told me this is what my life would be like years ago, when I was feeling hopeless, I never would've believed it!

Sweet dreams from the NYC......one delicious CRUMBS cupcake later.....I'm going to try to sleep!
huge love...your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...