Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've never wanted to take my pants off so bad!

My name is Kandee and I travel with weapons...
actually I didn't even know I had this in my carry-on, it's for my make-up kit to cut things...
but lo and behold...I was told I am allowed to carry this size of scissors!
when I got dressed this morning after my 5am, New York City wake up time  (yes that's 2am west coast time, where I am now)...I didnt' really have time to figure out the perfect traveling outfit. I threw on these awful leggings...ok, they are not awful...but when you are pregnant and you don't want ANYTHING touching your stomach at ALL....the last thing you want on a 5 hour flight is some tight waist band feeling like it's choking your belly, hips...and somehow even your lungs! ha ha ha ha

Before I realized I had my scissors on my carry on...I had even gone to ask a girl in a NYC souvenir store in the airport if she had scissors to cut the elastic band out of my pants...she said they aren't even allowed to have scissors in their store once you're in the terminal. (How the hecklers did I get scissors to come with me on the plane?!?)....
so it wasn't until I sat from NYC to LA pulling my pants away from my stomach the whole time with my hands...that I discovered the scissors....
I headed straight for the ladies bathroom to set me free from the entrapment of my "too-tight-non-maternity-leggins-waistband".....
this was me shortly after my "pants-libertion"...(and just so everyone know...those are NOT real tattoos on my belly...they are fake...I had just put some flower tattoos on for a photoshoot.

Many hours later...I am still wearing my "elastic-free" leggins....except the only reason I am awake right now, is to type this blog for you all to read!!!

sweet dreams and baggy waisted pants....your kandee

 CLICK HERE TO SEE WHERE I GOT MY SHIRT & WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT AFTER THIS!!!!: www.kandeej.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...