Friday, September 10, 2010

Holiday Inn

TIME: 2:18am
LOCATION: Holiday Inn near LAX airport
It's been a long day of missing flights and me realizing I am NOT a fan of Delta Airlines. This picture was taken while waiting to see if we could make it on the plane...We DID NOT...hence me typing this from the HOliday Inn in LA, instead of sleeping in our bed in ATLANTA...
I'll I can say is that it made a great, deliriously tired video blog...I think this is my first "vlog" to be exact...or non-exact.
Watch and enjoy....
oh and one exciting thing is that Cedric the Entertainer (the comedian)
was behind us in line at LAX and he asked for my autograph! ha ha ha, just kidding, I was too nervous to ask him to take a picture with me...my mom even handed him a plastic bin in the security line...but she didn't even know who he was til I told her! Silly mom...
so 2 flight we made, 3 flights we missed...(thanks Delta)...and now we, well my mom is alseep in our Holiday Inn room...I better go sleep for a couple hours...then wear the same clothes I've had on all day because our luggage is the only thing that they let fly to ATLANTA. Yep, we've got nothin but the make-up I carry on the plane with me...no deodorant, clothes, facewash, perfume, did I mention no clothes! ha ha ha

See you in the next blog or vlog...or something...I'm so ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...just kidding...well I'm not asleep yet........
"ho-tel, mo-tel, HOliday Inn....if your girl starts actin' up, then you take her friend"....yeah Sugar Hill Gang....
holiday inn, say what...your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...