Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where did I leave my heart?


I miss my "little hearts"...my babies...they are the sunshine in my days that shine warmth in my heart! I guess my Jordan is a "big heart" since he's taller than me now!

my heart is not just in my lil man's juice holder...it's in his hands.....
and no matter how much i love being in NYC...my heart is with each of my babies...and I miss them....
I miss my precious "Strawberry Shortcake", as she likes me to call her...

I imagine all the things I see here, and how they would love them...
They would've loved:
Dylan's Candy Bar
Serendipity (the place with the $1,000 sundae)
Any of the parks...
all the tall buildings...
and anything with bright lights...
I can't wait to see them, and I can't wait to be able to show them NYC one day...
My heart will be complete when I go to sleep and I can see them tucked inside their beds, and I can look at their precious faces...and thank God for allowing me to take care of these precious lil souls!
I love you my babies.....
huge love and silky pillow cases, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...