Saturday, September 18, 2010

I deleted WHAT!?!?!

Little Miss having an organic vanilla waffle, post-lunch, pre-heading-out-to-kindergarten snack...
Today felt crazy...
I woke up...started my day out, post French Toast...then everything got crazy...
I accidentally deleted all the pages on my website...it has taken me months to finish it all...oh brother! Maybe it needed an update! ha ha ha ha
Then I had to book and call around for places to hold the GLAMINARS for LA, San Francisco, Toronto, London, and try to finalize everything in Miami and for NYC next week. Book airline tickets for Toronto...try to get everything for the audio visuals for the Glaminars and find cupcake places for multiple cities....ALL while trying to redo my whole website, and build and upload all the NEW pages that just went up for all the cities to open sales!
And getting emails with news that I don't want to deal with!
I have been working...in my pajamas again since I woke up, it's now 12:50am....and I still haven't taken a shower!

I will shower and try to get my brain to stop thinking.


then this little man marched into the kitchen to come and steal my heart... he didn't even need to brandish his sword....my heart melted at his mere presence! I showered him in hugs...and "i love you's"...


after dinner my love bugs pretended they were sleeping...and "mama" alani was telling "baby" blake a story...we then went out to Alani's Cafe for dinner with her tea set..and a dancing show she put on...we all clapped and Blaker joined her in the awesome dance moves. I had the specialty dessert, "ewmphf-lala"...it was delicious...even though it looked to be exactly like water.
This was the best part of my day.

the days that feel the best for me, start off from me reading some wise words from the Bible...today this echoed in my head and was beautiful:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.- 1 Corinthians 13:4

I love that....ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERES...many times today I felt so frustrated..but I kept persevering...many times I felt overwhelmed but I remembered the hope I have planted in my heart.....
as I watch my little cherubs fast asleep and I can feel my little cupcake moving around inside my "tummy-oven"...I rejoice in being a mama...and I long to spend the day with my babies. Yay for Saturday...we can sleep in, no one needs to go to school...and I get to hear my babies laughter all day!

I'm off to shower at 1:01 am.....turn Ratatouille off (it's playing in the background) climb into bed, and try to write a to-do list to my mind won't keep me awake trying to remember all I need to do tomorrow! ha ha ha ha
puffy pillows, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...