Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A picture of me from high school and 10 things...

Christmas Time a very long time ago.....I think I'm about 14 or so in this picture.

And here are 7 random things:
1. My hair was almost redonkulously long.

2. When I was a freshman...a senior nicknamed me, Winnie. As in Winnie Cooper, from the show, The Wonder Years, because he said I looked like her.

3. I loved and wore those same flannel pajama shorts for years.

4. I never burned that "marble" candle I'm holding in the picture. It was too pretty to burn.

5. I used to wash my hair with Pantene ProV...if I were to smell that shampoo it would probably give me flashbacks.

6. That is my sister's arm in the picture.

7. One year we strung popcorn with a needle and thread. I thought it was so fun, even though I ended up poking my fingers "un-countable" times.

8. I wish I could go back and tell myself what I know now...to not be shy, that it's ok, if the "cool" kids don't like you and make fun of you, and that the real "cool" kids were the ones that weren't "cool".

9. I used to eat the same thing everyday...a pretzel and yogurt or maybe if I was feeling crazy, a slice of greasy Dominoes pizza- because they would sell it from a little cart in our cafeteria. It was pretty gross.

10. I still feel exactly the same as I did then.....I'm have bigger numbers in my age, I wear a much bigger size pair of jeans now, and I'm not as shy as I used to be.

typing in front of my christmas tree...I still love decorating just as much as I did back then...
huge love, from an older and wiser-than-in-that-picture, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...