Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cups of Cozy and Love...

our little gingerbread men cups are ready and waiting with their candy canes...they may not be full of hot chocolate (yet), but they are ready and waiting full of love...

As a mama, and as all mama's...we make a house a home...
with love and care we wash little clothes...put clean, yummy smelling sheets on beds, scrub bath tubs so they are sparkling clean for bath time.

The reason I was so excited to decorate for Christmas...was to make our house feel like a wonderland for Christmas..for my little ones (well and my big Jordan)...

I want all my little family to know that once they are inside our house...they are in our little wonderland of a home. Where I make sure they are showered in love, patience, hugs, and cuddles.
Mistakes are ok, we learn from them. Their little hearts mean more to me than making sure they're rooms and everything is perfect all the time- it isn't a sign of child being there if there isn't a mess somewhere sometime.
*
If something gets broken, it's ok....it means more that their heart is one piece.
If someone wants all my attention - it's a joy because some day they won't.
If someone only wants to be in my arms - I rejoice, because some day I wont' be able to hold them.
If someone is being naughty- it is the greatest opportunity, not to get mad because they're not acting how we want, but a chance to teach them and explain how we should act and tell them the kind of way we should talk to each other.
Sometimes, we should learn that saying, "Let's say this instead" OR "Let's play with this instead", OR "Let's not do that"...is far better than saying a million "NO's" all day long.
And sometimes the greatest thing that your little person can hear, is you telling someone else how great they are....

Don't just live life and let each day pass by....make life a treasure...make your house, room , apartment......a home. A home is any place you fill with love, care and a little cozy all around.

Mugs full of hot chocolate and love...and smiling faces....
your kandee

My other BLOG says:    *    FACEBOOK   *  TWITTER  *  My M-other Youtube

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...