Sunday, December 18, 2011

Four Score and 3 Years ago....



okay...minus the 4 score...but this was what was happening on my blog exactly 3 years ago to the day:
as I clack out the words on my keyboard right now...my belly is dealing with all the hot chocolate
I drank....and the large amounts of whipped cream, that  probably initiated Carpel Tunnel in my wrists from all the mixing it up. Need I remind you, I no longer posess an electric mixer.
However,
my super mama is getting me one for Christmas.
I just might miss my, full-body shaking, that goes along with the hand-mixing workout.

Man, I tell you, this little lad in the picture.....melts me faster than an ice cube on the sun.
He smiles, squints his eyes, and tilts his head into his shrugged shoulders
and I'm all his.
Off I go to drink some H20 to help dilute the large quantities of hot chocolate churning in my stomach.
nice night recap: hot chocolate, christmas music...sing Wham!'s Last Christmas with J-man
ahhh.....


funny how, even exactly 3 years ago....I am still witting with a stomach, very unhappy with me for all the hot chocolate I drank tonight!

"last Christmas I gave you my heart..."...gotta love Wham!......
hugsicles.... kandee

Wanna read my REAL BLOG   *   FACEBOOK  *   TWITTER   * MY MOMMY YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...