Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cute In Front and Cute In Back

 oh my littlest of all my babies, being held by my biggest of all my babies...
Can I just tell you how cute and cuddly this little suit is....
this is one of the Gwen Stefani designs she did for her Mini Harajuku line at Target. It's is...a panda!
And the back.......
says, STAY CUTE...but it's crinkled up in this picture and looks like "STAY DUTE". It's funn because that's how Blakey used to say CUTE...."that's so dute". Her little MiniStar boots are from
Tar-jetta as well.

It melts my lil' mama heart, to see how much all my precious lil' (and big)  children love each other, how caring they are, how much they all love the baby. And to see Jordan reach his arms out to hold his tiniest sister...
I love my babies so much...there's nothing I love more than to have them all in the same room- to hear all their laughter and voices talking to each other....my heart is huge with love!

i hope my love spills onto you and your day today too, your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...