Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This is what I looked like many years ago....

this was little kandee...
and no...i was not naked in this picture...

Sometimes don't you wish you could be little again...just for a day, maybe.
In this picture, on this day...I was outside playing in the summer time...I think I was about 2.

My mom said I used to like to sing into my fake microphone a lot. My sister was a baby. And I went everywhere my mom did.

My mom was amazing to me. She was my world of comfort and calm. I knew I was always safe with her. She would never hurt me, yell at me, scare me or tease me. She was always loving, kind, gentle, and teaching us, never yelling at us...just always gently showing us the way in life.

As I've seen some mom's in stores or other places...it breaks my heart to see them yell or even cuss at their little precious ones, that are just looking for love and for someone to teach them the way in life. There was a mom that was cussing at her little girl in Michael's craft store the other day when I was there...the little girl was trying to get something off the shelf and one of the boxes fell on the ground- the mom began cussing and yelling at her so much I literally got sick to my stomach and walked over there. (something I don't normally do, but it was on my heart to comfort that poor little girl and let her know it's ok)...and I  said to the little girl..."it's ok, we all have accidents sometimes"...I looked at the mom and said, "I have 4 kids, and they have accidents like this all the time, it's just part of being a mom and having kids"...I smiled and walked down the aisle.

I am so thankful that my kids know that I love them, they know I talk kindly to them, that I won't ever cuss at them, or tease them...that I will always protect their little hearts and emotions, I'll always encourage them, they can always trust what I say because I don't tease them or kid with them. They know they can believe me and they know I will always be understanding and show them God's love...that is forgiving, encouraging, never harsh or cruel, and unconditional.

I am so thankful I had my mom to show me how to be a good, kind, loving mama, that nurtures not just little hearts, but their little dreams, confidence...and always filling them with positivity and love.

If your mama isn't with you anymore or the relationship with your mom isn't very good...please feel the love I'm sending you from my mama heart...
you are beautiful, you are so loved, I know you have dreams...and I believe they are there for a reason...and don't let anyone tell you you are anything less than amazing and so worthy of love...
I'm praying for your heart and all your dreams....
love from this mama to you.... everything will be ok and big hug wrapped in love to stay with you all day!

MY OTHER BLOG    *     FACEBOOK     *     TWITTER     *      MY "mama" YOUTUBE


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...