Thursday, December 22, 2011

A wild night at my house...

 After bath time...Blakey had fun combing his hair like a little, proper, business man...
and everyone was snuggly in their jammies...Blakey and baby had so much fun playing together. He is so sweet...he talks to her so cute and nice..."come on baby, yets (let's) play with your house"....
We hunted for Alani's perfect jammies...First her hello kitty gown-like pajamas, then her footie pajamas...
Then Jordan came and played a youtube video for me- "Tip Toe Through The Tulips" by Tiny Tim for me...he thinks it's hilarious. And he put a Santa hat on my head, told me he loved me then went to his room (AKA Man Cave)...and told me that the thing I worked on for my new video is upside down...

After I finally got little lady (AKA Elyse, AKA the baby) to sleep...I edited my new video, and it's now 3:08am and I am typing this blog because the repair man is coming in the morning and I don't know how I'll write a blog while dealing with the repair man here.

I ate chocolate chips today...watched cooking shows that made me hungry...
...hugged each one of my babies and my heart just shoots fireworks of love....
burned my finger with my hot glue gun making a project (you'll see soon)...
and  did my hair and make-up for a video and didn't even go anywhere (that always seems weird-got all dressed up with no where to go)....
and now I hope I can fall asleep...

love and bags of chocolate chips (oh those Guittard chocolate chips are danger in a bag)...
your kandee

READ THIS   *    FACEBOOK ME   * TWEET ME    *  WATCH THIS

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...