Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What Happens When We Go To The MAC Store:

And we mean MAC as in make-up, no the computer store. Although I do love it at the Apple Store too!
I went to get a MAC Shy Girl (the perfect peachy nude) Lipstick, and my mom wanted a new brow pencil.
And my friend Jenay, that works at MAC, asked if Ellie wanted some lipgloss!
And you can tell, she said YESSSS!
I love how she's sticking her lips out to help! hee hee
And looking glossy and ready for the rest of the day!
Blake even loves the MAC store, he likes it because they let him take the little lip brushes, and for some reason he loves them, he thinks they are like tools! Well, they kind of are!

Glossy kisses, your Kandee

If you missed my make-over I did, you can watch it here:



SEE WHAT'S ON MY OTHER BLOG TODAY   *   MY FACEBOOK   *   MY TWEETS     *   WHAT I INSTAGRAM  *   PINTEREST   *    KANDEELAND YOUTUBE   *   MY MAIN YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...