Friday, April 12, 2013

Paparazzi Strikes At Sushi


 Ok, so it was just me being the "mamarazzi" last night at sushi. Jordan was not liking the brightness of my new iphone! Yes, old iphone finally needed to have a new home in cell phone retirement.

Ellie and I just eat the veggie sushi, but we love it.

THIS PHOTO WAS THE FIRST PHOTO TAKEN ON MY NEW IPHONE:
by Jordan who took this while I went to wash my hands
 And this is THE best sign for a bathroo in a sushi place. it says: OUT HOUSE! The old cowboy style letters and the red roses just cracked me up...that it's in a sushi place. ha ha ha
 Jordan and his cousin, well technically he's my cousin too, but I'll spare you the family tree breakdown, well this was their "non-veggie-like-mine-sushi". I can't help but think of the book: A Very Hungry Caterpillar. Yes the one on the left was called, "The Pepperoni", and that is cheese on top!

And I guess I'm not a very good "mamarazzi", because I only took pictures of 2 of our whole group! Ha ha ha Well I accidentally took one of myself, but it was not good in any way.

I'm sooooo excited it's Friday!!!!

Friday Cartwheels, your Kandee

If you missed my video this week CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR LIFE CHANGED (well, maybe not changed, but maybe it will)


MY THER BLOG   *    INSTAGRAM   *    FACEBOOK   *    PINTEREST   *    TWITTER  

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...