Thursday, April 4, 2013

Once upon a party...

It's throwback thursday kandeeland style!
This was at Jordan's 2nd birtday party and that is his great-great Grandma Vi, helping him blow out the candles, and ofcourse me on the left!
It's crazy to believe he's now 16...
and looks like this, in this video we filmed:


I remember I had stayed up so late, huffing and puffing as I blew up all the balloons and decorated, so when he woke up he would be so surprised...and he was! 

And here's a throwback of my little Alani and the little headband and shirt I made her...
 And this was Blaker, back in the day when he was 2 also...now he's a giant 5!
 It is crazy the huge difference each month can make in baby world, and years make in kid-ness!
Oh, how I wish I could crawl back in these pictures and hug and squeeze them again at there precious ages in these pictures!


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...