Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How to Start Your Day Like A Champion

 Well, you need to put your plastic gold medal on, ofcourse!
And then we drink our Breakfast of Champions smoothie!

WHAT BOTTLES ARE THOSE!?! (Since so many people asked! They are our favorite- they are made of glass with the colored protective rubber part so the glass doesn't break if dropped!)
We have the :

SMALL LIFE FACTORY BOTTLES (4oz) and the

  BIG LIFE FACTORY BOTTLES (9 oz) and you can use them with the caps and just water bottles, instead of using them baby bottle with the nipple part. (yeah I feel weird typing the word nipple, ahhh there I had to do it again!)
They're made of glass, and I think water tastes better from glass, than even the BPA-free containers!

I use the big WATER BOTTLE IN PEARL to take running with me, and whenever I need a "water bottle!


And you MUST have some awesome morning hair like this:

And then if you want to finish your day off in total PINK STYLE. Alani and Ellie showing you how to paint the town pink! I did not pick out these clothes for them (even though I'm a pink lover), this is just how Alani dressed her and let Ellie borrow some of her "pink-cessories"! ha ha ha

And by following those simple steps.....you will be wearing a gold medal around your neck in no time! ha ha ha ha

Huge hugs from me and my little pink, champions, your Kandee

Ok, if my computer will work today, there will be a NEW VIDEO up on youtube today! (you hear that computer! ha ha ha)

PEEP MY OTHER BLOG HERE FOR A SNEEK VIDEO PEEK  *   MY INSTAGRGAM  
MY TWEETS   *   MY FACEBOOGIE    *   FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN   *   KANDEELAND YOUTUBE   *   MY REGULAR YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...