Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Behind the scenes of a beauty blog:


 If you've ever wondered, and maybe you haven't, what goes on when I write my KandeeJ blog, this is how it goes down....
I have a beautiful little helper named Ellie, who also tested out some make-up this morning while I tried to find links for all the makeup products I used for my No Miror Make-Up Challenge...

I took a picture of all the goodies I used like this:
Did I mention that Ellie loves "make", as she calls it, or as we call it: make-up.


 And all these beauty products next to my computer, at "Ellie's reach", were just to much not to try!

This was her little finger pointing at me, saying: "one more"! For one more picture.


And after she crawled all over me, while Alani and Blake facetimed with my neice, then got into an argument over who was holding the phone while they facetimed, I had fixed the "facetime" problem, typed the rest of the blog with one hand while Ellie wanted me to bounce her and sing a silly song....
I finally got THIS POST typed....ha ha ha ha

And that is a peek at how I "beauty blog-it-up" in the mornings...ha ha ha ha

Freshly baked blogs for ya every mornin', your kandee the blog baker

SEE THAT POST I TYPED WITH ELLIE ON MY LAP HERE  *   KANDEELAND ON YOUTUBE  *   INSTAGRAM   *   FACEBOOK   *   TWITTER   *   FOLLOW KANDEELAND ON BLOGLOVIN

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...