Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Scenes from my bedroom...

Come take a peek what's in my bedroom.
This is what it looks like ever time I go to climb in bed and hope I fall fast asleep, really fast like.
And this is what is in my bed:
besides pillows, these little horse jammie-wearin' ladies were in my bed!
Alani and Ellie love it when they wear their matching jammies.

This is what it looks like before I place my water glass and  phone down next to my bed and turn my lights off...
I got my turquoise lamp at HOMEGOODS.
Little Bird Dish from TARGET.
Little Rose Flower Vase from TARGET.
 And you can make a "flower ball" like mine too CLICK HERE TO SEE MY DIY "FLOWER BALL" POST.

And then I wake up with hair that looks like it was styled by Seagulls that thought i had french fries on my head.....hugs for your wednesday, Kandee

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY NON-BROWN HAIR  *   KANDEELAND ON YOUTUBE  *  FACEBOOK   *   INSTAGRAM   *   TWITTER   *   PINTEREST   *   FOLLOW KANDEELAND ON BLOGLOVIN

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...