Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Do you love the sour and the dapper?

Here are some things we love:
Sour Gummi Worms  have been a love of mine since I was about 13. But only the ones that look like this (AS SEEN ABOVE), they make others but they are not as sweet and delicious! 
The crazy thing is I don't really ever eat or buy candy....but I will take down a cupcake in a heartbeat. 

FASHION LOVE:
Blake looked quite fan-sayyyyy, in this shirt yesterday.
He was the most dapper looking, 5 year old around.
 Fancy 5-year old bowtie shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: NEXT
 These pictures were taken by Jordan, while Blake did his "funny" poses.

And yes, I am finally uploading a new video (I made a little one while we were in NYC over the weekend! IT will be up on my 2nd channel: Kandeeland in just a bit!

Huge hugs and happy middle-of-the-week, your Kandee

SEE MY KANDEEJ BLOG HERE   *    FACEBOOK   *    INSTAGRAM   *    TWITTER    *    PINTEREST    *    BLOGLOVIN     MY MAIN YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...