Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My big kindergarten graduate....

tomorrow...or since I am typing this at 12:27 am...I should say...later this morning...
my precious first daughter, (shown above her in her pink boots, pink shirt and pink hat) Alani will be graduating from Kindergarten!

She is so precious...when her sparkly blue eyes twinkle at me...and she hands me one of her beautiful drawings...my new favorite was one she made that was taped to Jordan's door which had a volcano on it and had Jordan's name on it and hers too, ofcourse!

I better go sleep because I have to get up in a few hours (I will be up way before the time I've actually set my alarm for, with baby!)...and get my precious lil' girl ready for her big graduation day!
love and graduation caps, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...