Saturday, June 4, 2011

Can you really throw up in your mouth?

 yes and i did last night...this is the face of the stomach flu and zero + zero sleep...zero make-up and zero percent feeling well
 blakey wanted to take pictures this morning...so may I present Blakey's pictures!
 blakey told me to make a funny face
 my "headache" pose...ha ha
then blakey requested I take a picture of his back for some reason! He's so funny!

Throwing up all night long in between feeding baby...
then I knew I wouldn't make it to the bathroom...I thought "I'll just throw up in my mouth, like the joke": "i think i just threw up in my mouth a little"
well it's gross...
and halfway there....I had to throw up some more...
I won't gross anyone out any more than I already have....
all I can say is, I was a fountain of vomit....
in the mouth
in the hands
into the sink (bad idea, but I couldn't take another step to the toilet, which is the ideal place)

needless to say, I had to turn my shirt into a mask to clean the sink because the smell made me want to throw up all over again!

trying not to vomit and just cuddle with baby....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...