Friday, June 3, 2011

sleep....i miss you

last night...
my little sleeping cherub kept waking up with her lil' teething pain...and as soon as she'd go to sleep...my lil Blaker who must have eaten something his tummy didn't like at our graduation-celebration dinner out...
because within seconds (and I am not even joking) of lil' cupcake going to sleep, Blaker would wake up ready to throw up.

So needless to say...mama me-oh...got zero sleep-o.

I spent the day washing vomit from blankets, sheet, jammies...and from Blaker himself! ha ha

This is just part of being a mama...up all night with babies and when your bigger ones are sick.
me and Blakey had fun doing laundry...he loves to shove the wet laundry into the dryer...
my cleaning list:
bathrooms
vacuum
laundry (for all  4 kids and me...lots o' folding)
wash my sheets
and list went on and on...
cuddle with Blakey on the couch...
make lunch
slice apples (we love to eat apple slices)
make dinner...French Dips
more cleaning...
more hugging and loving my littles...
and missing that lil baby Ellie (yes, short for Elyse)...wore her "My Aunt Rocks" shirt the other day when my sister was still here...and she went home today.
I found her sweet notes she left me and the kids around the house...and I miss her more than the I can even say...

Favorite saying from Blakey today:
me: Blakey do you want some sockies on your feet to keep them warm?
Blakey: no, but thanks for asking.

socks and sleeplessness...your kandee (that runs on pure love for my babies...otherwise I don't know how mama's stay awake on no sleep!) ha ha ha

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...