Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's in My Living Room?

The question that's been burning in everyone's mind?
"what is in kandee's living room?"...
ha ha ha....
I guarantee that was the last burning question on anyone's mind....but here it is anyway...

And not just because I love hot pink and lime green together..but because this looked to funny...

A hot pink princess tent....with Blakey inside wearing his Cars (you know, Disney's movie Cars, with Lighting McQueen...or as Blake calls him "Lighting Da-Dween!") slippers, bouncing on his Rody.

But the ALL TIME BEST thing I ever PUT in my living room was this baby...
 AWWWW SIDENOTE: I do not live at the house in this video anymore....and I haven't tried to see if the bounce house will fit in the living room at my new house...

But first...please notice the coffee table and side table in this picture...
both are the same coffee table and side table that my parents had when I was a kid...
yes...I tried to give them a "furniture make-over" by sawing off some of their ugly "southwestern" stairstep detailing and painting them glossy red and the side table black...they were just wood-brown before.
(eye spy: see how little couch was missing it's pink-ness...yes this was due to my temporary white slip-cover...and the black and white part is a fabric shower curtain I used to add some "pop" - decorators always say that on tv...)

wait til you see the "blingy" DIY project I have to show you guys tomorrow...
barnyards..and plastic donkeys in your living room, Kandee Johnson Bo-Bohnson Ronson Donson

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...