Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The CUTEST baby shoes!


I love being able to show you guys fun, new, cute and hard to find baby and kids things, especially from mama's with stay-at-home businesses
...so I am super excited to introduce you to IVORY & MOSS shoes...oh my look-at-these!!!!
Please let your eyeballs take in these visions of cuteness!
Look at the soft ZEBRA print baby booties...from Ivory and Moss
I wish she made them in my size!
I just want to frame these on my wall when lil' Ellie-Bellie gets to big for them!
look at this precious lil baby girl shoe....pink with milk chocolate dots and bows! This shoe has that vintage feel like a precious baby in the 40's or 50's would have had this on with a matching pink coat! They almost look like cotton candy and I want to eat up their cuteness!
 and she did not leave out the boys...please look at these Houndstooth baby boys shoe...that looks like a shoe Gwen Stefani would put on her lil' guys feet! Love these!!!

 Oh my Cute!!! Even if you don't have babies....you could just buy this pair of shoe art work and put them in a shadow box with a modern pink paper print behind them and instant wall art!

If you want the cutest pair of baby shoes, or to be the envy at your next baby shower by bringing the best and cutest baby shower gift...

and help support a stay-at-home-mommy business...as a mama I love that so much...
click here to visit IVORY & MOSS on facebook

or click here to go to her etsy store: IVORY & MOSS

wishing she made these in my size....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...