Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Marathon of The Voice Day!

*
yesterday as I tried to recoup from my night o' throwing up...
this was little tiny in her high chair as I tried to bake my sweet potato...
it was the only thing that sounded good to eat

WHAT WE DID ALL DAY:
*watched a marathon on The Voice (the singing competition with Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine from Maroon 5)
*I watched it all day and it was still on even right before I went to bed! ha ha
*I hardly ever get to watch tv or rest...so it was so nice
tried to sleep
*used every ounce of energy I had to take a shower...but I just felt gross after throwing up, and I kept thinking I had throw up in my hair...which I didn't...but I just like to feel clean. And all my muscles just ached, so it felt so nice and I smelled like a flower afterwards!
*and that's about all we did....
but hooray...I didn't throw up once last night! woo hoo

It's amazing the things that make you happy...like being able to eat food and not throwing up...and sleeping!

love and sweet potatoes with butter and brown sugar....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...