Thursday, June 2, 2011

My graduate!

complete with paper cap...My Alani marched to get her kindergarten diploma! We were all so proud of her!
mom holding cupcake, and my niece Sydney hiding my sister...ha ha ha all cheering on Alani!

After we ate some cake....
we went to visit Grammy....
then headed for a fun day to celebrate....
complete with Alani's favorite meal!

And ofcourse we ended it with a super fun dessert....we got a giant eclair from Claim Jumper and the kids all got make your own sundaes!

I remember my kindergarten graduation...my mom had made my dress, that I loved! we all sang songs adn my dad recorded it with like one of the very first gigantic video cameras hoisted up on his shoulder because it was the size of a tv! ha ha ha

And yesterday we saw parents taking pictures and filming with their phones!

and then on the way home...it looked like it was snowing on us...and it was the first day of June!

coookies and eclairs....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...