Friday, July 12, 2013

Tiny Tutu Outfits Of The Day:


  You can never have too many tutus!
And yesterday when we stopped at TJ MAXX (with no intentions of even buying a tuto or ruffley sock) we found out that we were in the treasure trove of TJ MAXX stores!
Not only did we find this tutu dress that Ellie fell in love with, that looks like it should be from some fancy boutique.......

Ellie love this.

But Alani found an awesome outfit too! Lace Skirt, and lace top with turquoise vest and a belt!
That TJ MAXX was seriously like hitting the "little girl fashion jackpot"...yes, when a shirt is on clearance for $3, well you couldn't even buy the fabric for that much!

The girls were very stylish for their visit to "Grand Nana's", which is their great "grandma", my grandma, but I call her Nana, and since the kids call my mom, Nana.....my Nana, had to be called "Grand Nana" by them! ha ha ha ha

OK, and I've been trying to be good about filming for my vlog channel everyday, maybe I can edit and upload "part 2" to my birthday road trip video...
Did you guys see this video I posted on my top secret 2nd youtube channel, yesterday?!? Should I try to post the second part tomorrow or Monday?!?

Huge hugs and even bigger tutus, Kandee and her girls (because I'd never make my boys wear tutus...ha ha ha ha)

PS. And don't forget today is the last day to enter my BIG BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY FOR 5 WINNERS! Click here to see!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY KANDEEJ BLOG POST TODAY   *   WATCH MY LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO ON MY MAIN YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...