Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Continental Breakfast and My Temporary Office

I love Ellie's face looking at Blakey at our fancy continental breakfast....
What's on the kids menu:
Ellie- yogurt and a biscuit
Blake - Eggs, potatoes (which he was not happy that I put on his plate), and Fruit Loops which he was very excited about, since I never buy Fruit Loops! ha ha ha
Alani - Potatoes, Eggs, Biscuit, Toast, and cereal

The polka dot thing next to Blake, is Ellie's bathing suit, which she insisted on bringing with! ha ha ha


And since that was all the food that was left in the continental bonanza......and the wi-fi at the hotel (we only drove half way to LA last night- late night-birthday-road-trip-style), I am now typing this from the Starbucks and drinking my "breakfast"...an Evolution Fresh Super Green drink...
This is the view from my temporary office in Starbucks:

And this is the non-temporary stain that I just created from over-excitedly opening my juice, and it splashing on my shirt.....whop whop:


My blogs will be up late today because of my wi-fi problems, and my stains will be here all day for fun and to make me look like a slob! ha ha hah a

Hugs hugs ans I have to say a humongous thank you to everyone that wishes me a happy birthday, you have no idea how much it meant to my heart yesterday....thank you for making your lil' Kandee-friend, feel so loved


PS. I EVEN FILMED A LITTLE DDAY VLOG FOR MY KANDEELAND CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE (but I need to edit it still, and sorry my caps were locked there!)

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW FAST I'VE TYPED UP MY OTHER BLOG ON KANDEEJ   *   MY FACEBOOK  *   MY INSTAGRAM   *   COME WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...