Tuesday, July 30, 2013

2nd and Possibly Last Hotel Room Tour



Just incase my last hotel room tour post wasn't bad enough, I thought I'd give it another go....

We stayed at the LaQuinta Hotel over the weekend for Blakey's race...

The bathroom was really nice and big. And yes, that is my flower makeup bag, I got at Foreva21 and my Zuca bag insert full of make-up to slap on my face, so I look like I got beauty sleep!


They even give you make-up remover in little packets! That's so nice.

These blow dryers are everywhere I go:
Look at the fancyness of the kitchen area! I've lived in places that didn't have a kitchen area this nice!

That is Ellie testing out the office chair. And you can see my "office", complete with my bow ring, cuff and whatever else you can see in the  picture.

the view out our window...


These beds and pillows were so comfy. I wish we had more time to spend sleeping in them but the alarm went off a few hours after I finally, fell asleep. Story of my life.


Beds were comfy, room was big, bathroom was great, the towels smelled amazing ( I love the smell of hotel towels, well that are cleaned properly), but our favorite part might have been the free continental breakfast, which include the GOLDEN MALTED WAFFLE MAKER!!! It would be dangerous if I owned this:

And here's Alani playing on the ipad, and she even brought the rest of her waffle to enjoy in our room!


I'd give the LaQuinta Inn...all kind of stars. 
And they had a sweet discount for being a Triple AAA member. 



And right after we checked out we raced, to Blake's race that I blogged about yesterdeeeeeee!


PS. If you actually kind of like my room tour posts let me know in the comments on facebook or something, and if yes, I've got a tour of the room we stayed in the next night too! hee hee hee
I know you're excited! ha ha ha 

And have I got a treat for you...or at least I show treats, ad the treat my sister made me, and our BBQ at her house, in my new video on my KANDEELAND channel on youtube:



*   IF YOU WANNA PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG FOR MY OUTFIT OF THE DAY CLICK THIS *  

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...