Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!



Here's my Blakey, at the racetrack yesterday holding his 1st place Trophy!
There was the little guy peddling far in front of everyone, getting ready to come in to a super-cheering mama and family! And we stay to cheer on and say "good job" to all the other little racers too! Everyone needs to feel like a champ!

And he's such a sweetheart, he let Ellie hold his trophy. The great hand-off:

As you can see, Ellie is was quite stylish yesterday, in an outfit that was totally of her choosing:
Fancy dress, a purse, and her "dress up princess shoes" which she calls "hi-shoes" (instead of hi-heels), which she insisted on wearing, although I brought her real shoes too! ha ha ha

And even though there isn't a checkered flag in BMX racing, I still wore my checkered shoes....

And here's Ellie posing with my mom's little dog, Hossie, afterwards when we went to my mom's for a some taquitos, tamales and burritos...we were missing some glasses of cold Horchata though!

Huge hugs from your homegirl, Kandee

PS. CLICK HERE to see my CONFETTI PARTY NAILS for my birthday tomorrow!

  *    MY FACEBOOK   *   INSTAGRAM   *   TWITTER   *    WATCH MY 2ND CHANNEL ON YUOUTUBE- KANDEELAND   *    WATCH MY MAIN YOUTUBE VIDEOS  *


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...