Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Big Brotherly Love & Great-Great Grandmas


Awww there's something about my oldest baby Jordan, holding my little baby, Ellie.
 (*if you didn't know, yes I have 4 babies, even my big Jordan who's 16)

He was rocking Ellie in her rocking chair... He's a sweetheart and Ellie just melts his heart too.


Ellie had a rocking chair day....
this was her earlier in the rocking chair at Grandma's house...


And this is Grandma, who is my great-grandma and the kid's, great-great grandma.


Last night we all stood on the porch and watched a summer lightning show, brighten up the night sky. Then the raindrops started to fall, and one of my favorite scents is the smell of rain. There's something so wonderful about summer rain.
Everyone is now safe, and cozy fast asleep as I type this, after just eating another Oreo Klondike bar, which is proving to be a huge problem for me. I think I can never buy those again. The box didn't last 24 hours.

Oreos Klondikes and Rocking Chairs....and wishing I had one of those things to massage your feet right now, your friend, Kandee

PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG   *  CLICK HERE TO SEE MY LATEST VLOG VIDEO   * CLICK HEEEEEEREEEE TO SEE MY LATEST VIDEO ON MY MAIN CHANNEL

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...