Friday, July 19, 2013

Cleaning in Kandeeland...

Yes, I mopped the kitchen last night, and then I woke up and realized the hallway needed to be mopped too. But this morning I got a little help from Ellie. I think everyone should clean in their candy jammies, also.

Our cleaning product of choice is a bit exotic, because that's how we mop-roll, is Method Squirt Mop in Ginger Yuzu scent, and yes it smells like your mopping on vacation in a tropical location. If you like to mop when you're on vacation. Or in my case, you pretend you are on vacation, instead of mopping, while you're mopping.

Another action mopping shot. I was in my workout/cleaning clothes. And just thank me right now, that I didn't include a picture of me mopping.

Our floor smells amazing. Looks amazing. And me and Ellie had lots of fun. Alani and Blake were safely on their "islands" until we waited for the floor to dry and no one was at risk of going "floor skating or slipping".

We're out like the dirty mop water in the bucket, your cleaner and her cleaning assistant, Kandee and Ellie

PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG   *   CLICK THIS TO WATCH ONE OF MY VLOG VIDEOS   *   AND CLICK THIS TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING ON MY MAIN-SQUEEZE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...