Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pool, Cupcakes and "slap love"....and new video-adventure

Ahhh, Ellie got to experience her first "floaty boaty" action at my sisters house this weekend. 
And we brought the cupcake love....
I've seen it every time I go to Sprinkles in Beverly Hills, but I love seeing it every time- the CUPCAKE ATM. Yes, you swipe your card, and the cupcake you choose comes out...I never have used it because 
I buy way more than one cupcake at a time! ha ha

And my little Ellie turned a plain on slap bracelet into a little bit of love to show me....

 ahhhh slap bracelet love......

Lots of slap bracelet love from us to you.....

And if you wanna see, I stayed up til 4am to edit this vlog video about our Roadtrip, my trip to film The Mom's View, and my mom... Here it is:



ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...