Thursday, January 31, 2013

I want to jump inside these pictures:

 Have you ever just looked in a magazine or catalog and wanted to live in the rooms you see? Dare I mention Pinterest....?!?
This pale blue, wallpaper and chandelier...done deal, I want to lookout that little crossed pane window! Dont' you?
 I want to read books to my girls and have tea parties in this room...I can just smell the fresh baked cookies....
 Pink wallpaper, ruffley curtain, pink pedestal....me loves!
 More tea party-ness and any CHANDELIER...and I'm all over it! I want chandeliers in every room! ha ha ha ha
If you want to day-drool all over these too I saw them all in the POTTERY BARN KIDS catalog!

I just want to jump inside and live in it! ha ha ha

Daydreaming as I type this, your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...