Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cupcakes, Cousins and Haircuts...

 Ellie sliding down "faux grass" hill with her cousin, my sisters oldest lil girl...they got to have a cousin play day....
 Ellie playing her favorite game....open the hotel room door with a card. ha ha ha ha
 And then her second favorite game....."smell my feet!" and we only like this game when they feet scent is "STINKEEEEEEEEYYYYYY", then we laugh and laugh!
 And then I got 4 Red Velvet Sprinkles cupcakes....and no one wanted them, so looks like I had no choice but to eat all 4 myself! ha ha ha ha ha

And then last but not least, yours truly, got some hair chopped off......
NExt I will go try to upload the before and after pics and post them on my KANDEEJ blog!

I feel so fancy-pantsy right now, because I am typing this from an airplane....how "high tech" am I...yes, indert my bad joke, high and in altitude...hee hee hee....ok maybe I should delete that....naw, I'll just leave my bad joke in!

We are headin' to Utah!!!

hugs and new haircuts, your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...