Sometimes we get so excited in Target, we make this face!
Yeah, that's right, that's toilet paper in my cart...you know you buy it too.
Earlier in the day...I had a lunch date with one of my favorite guys, Blaker....and Ellie. Jordan was at friend's house and Alani was at birthday party #2 of the weekend.
Yes, he's throwing me an "i love you" sign!
I love this little man so much!

and lo and behold they have some pretty taste-tay Parmesan Sweet Potato fries and some dipping sauce that probably had 398,398 calories in it! ha ha ha
SIDE NOTE: Ellie left this hat on the entire time.
Then I got a text from my friend that I needed to get the Vine app...
to which I downloaded it and filmed our first Vine video (the bumsville part, I heard that it's only on iphones right now, but the android version will be out soon!) This is my screen grab and my 54% battery, which is good I'm usually at 2% battery.
And here's another video we made....
Good night kisses from Ellie:
Me: Say Goodnight
Ellie: Nite
Ellie: Dreams
Ellie: Luh You (love you)
happy monday...let's make this week AWESOME....hugs of awesomeness, kandee


