Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ombre Desserts and Bus Stops and toilet fun:

 This is my Ombre Dessert display....
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these mini goblets I got at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, it was one of my gramma's favorite places to go, and it's just so adorable and cool, without trying to be cool. The restaurant has pink booths and just is amazing!

I made mint chip milkshakes last night...(I even used spinach to tint it green...healthy and no one even knew it was in there):
coconut milk
a little sugar
mint extract
some tapioca powder
and a few chocolate chips
and lots of ice
oh yeah, and my four spinach leaves (ha ha ha)
 Here was Ellie, bundled up and waiting with me at Alani's bus stop in the morning...yay we didn't have to stand out in the cold this morning! I love Saturdays.

And last night....a few hours before I made this  so-so dinner...sometimes you don't win with dinner everynight....
Biscuits and Chicken Artichoke and Spinach Casserole with smoked cheddar cheese....it was ok, Alani said she loved it....but Jordan and Blake just made weird faces at me as they were chewing...
and right before making dinner....

Alani flushed the toilet....everything was fine...then the toilet didn't stop filing up with water, and it turned into a "toilet fountain"...water was flowing all over the floor...thankfully it was "clean water", but still it was in the toilet. Even if I just cleaned the toilet the night before, that's still gross.
I disinfected the floor, and toilet, then steam cleaned the floors to be extra clean with my handy Shark mop! ha ha ha

And there you have my friday night....
And Jordan, was really amazed at everyone's compliments about him on our Youtube video (thank you for making his day, or week or month):


Super Saturday Hugs, kandee (and JOrdan, hee hee)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...