Friday, January 25, 2013

How to Look Cool When You Slip and Fall

 This is me trying to keep warm in the rain yesterday...
walking out to meet Alani at the bus stop...
with my skater dude, Blake.
 He's so cute. He put on his hat and sunglasses. And then, just to be safe, we just carried our skateboard.
Then the awesome-mest part (yeah, I know that's not a word and I used it anyway...I'm a vocabulary-rebel-without-a-cause)...
this morning as I put on my warms-mobile shoes, my UGGS, to walk Alani out to the bus...UGGS are NOT GOOD to walk on slippery things like ICE with...ice skated would've been better....
I SLIPPED into a really cool breakdance/disco looking move....
I was holding Ellie all wrapped up in blankies and I just didn't want her to fall, so I just fell with my legs all twisted around....it was aweome!
poor Alani just looked at me saying:
Ohhhhhhh mommy!!! Are you alright?!!?

OH YES! I said, trying to get myself up without slipping again!

We talked about all Alani's birthday parties she will be going to this weekend, gave her a HUGE hug and told her how much I love her, and to make sure to share her love and kindness to everyone she talks to...then we wave, A LOT...especially Ellie! And she yells, "bye Lani!" "lani cool" -which means "Alani school"...and we say yes, and try to walk back home as fast as we can because it's cold...and me and Blakey giggles about how I fell down! ha ha ha

hugs and yeah, there's no way to look cool when you fall...ha ha ha ha
slippin in her Uggs, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...