Monday, January 14, 2013

Orange you glad this isn't your hair:

Ellie found this orange wig, up in my video room/ storage room/ craft room / wrapping room / office room/ slash costume and prop room...
and insisted on wearing it.
 
 Look at this pose! It cracks me up!
I don't even know why I even bought this wig!
 She took this self-portrait on my phone....ha ha ha

Over the weekend, we made cookies,
went to the skate shop,
 church, to go play in the snow...Jordan helping Alani adjust her stance on her snowboard...
We come from a snow-loving family....
I used to be good at skiing and snowboarding...but now I just watch...ha ha ha

I'm off to do lots of laundry, pack suitcases, edit a video for "flawless foundation"...we've got a busy week...and I'm so excited to go to one of my dearest, friends wedding...

hugs and trays of cookies....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...