Saturday, January 19, 2013

way too early at the airport...


This was us, way too early at the Salt Lake City airport...well we were not too early, but it felt too early...it was 7 degrees outside and dark still...and we are headed to my sweet friend's, wedding in Seattle today...
we are tired and only slept a few hours....
Elli has already slept on the plane and is now awake and ready to get out...
And for your viewing pleasure....this is what I look like after just 3 hours of sleep on a plane...
which is where I took this picture of me and ellie...and also where I'm typing this from...
And I still have no idea what or if I packed something ok-enough to wear to the wedding tonight!

Look Seattle....here we come....
hugs and foggy skies, typin' from the air...your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...