Saturday, April 16, 2011

We Mean CUPCAKE BUSINESS!

 Cupcake (no that's that not her real name, just the name we call her, including all my kandee family online!) means serious business in her tie!
 cooking up a smile at big sister, Alani...
 I spent the night ordering "cupcakes" from Alani and Blake...Alani got to open up an early birthday present from Auntie...and it was this fun cupcake set....
the candles velcro on and you can switch the icing, and it comes with wipe-off pens to decorate...the pens look like icing tubes! So stinkin' adorable....I would have LOVED this when I was little! (I think the cupcake set is from Melissa & Doug, they make the coolest kids toys!)

after dinner we listened to Etta James and Nina Simone...
baked cookies and filled up bowls of cookie dough ice cream and fresh baked cookies!
It was the perfect friday night!

bowls of ice cream and play cupcakes...your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...