Friday, April 22, 2011

Mommy and Me Matching Outfits!

 me and cupcake in our matching stripes!
I walked by the mirror after I put her little "gown-sack-suit" on...and laughed...."me and you match"!
 her big smile....(oh how I love this smile!)
 this outfit was a gift from a friend, and I love how the card said, "this outfit looked like a Kandee outfit!", it was from www.giggle.com, I'd never heard of giggle.com before, but they have the coolest baby clothes and gear, and my favorite lightweight, muslin swaddling blankets...
This is the whole "suit".....so soft, cozy, and cuddly!

Cupcake is sitting in my lap staring at the  pictures of her in her outfit as I type this...hee hee hee

huge love and stripes....you Kandee and Cupcake

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...