Saturday, April 9, 2011

Special "sisterly" Surprise!

 my sister, Tiffany, me and lil Cupcake
Me and mama...drove down to Carlsbad, where my brother-in-law's (aka sister's hubby) parents live....to see my sister and celebrate my neice's 2nd birthday!!!!
 the birthday girl (mt precious niece)...drinking "wah-wah"....and you can see me in the background rocking, a sleeping Cupcake...)
look at this incredible sunset.....
we had a delicious dinner cooked by brother-in-law's, wonderful parents....we laughed at my lil neice who is just too adorable and funny....and listened to brother-in-law's dad tell us about being in Tokyo during the big earthquake (he had just gotten there before the big earthquake!)...and now I am typing this with cupcake asleep in my arm...

and now I have a fun surprise! A video featuring lil' cupcake and our day!

happy morning...afternoon or night...and no matter what time of day, may your dreams be sweeter than sugar....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...