Friday, April 8, 2011

My Little Heart Melter

 Me and cupcake at dinner with my mama...(she looks so surprised in this picture...ha ha)
She not only melts my heart, but hearts everywhere we go...she had so many grown men and women talking in baby voices and smiling at her everywhere we went! ha ha
 it was so funny to see these uber stylish guys in fancy, fresh from the runway jackets...and incredibly well-groomed hair...talking to her in baby-talk voices! ha ha
and women in fancy clothes and hair, melting and becoming so friendly after a seeing her little baby smile...
she saw something interesting....
oh how my heart sings of the love that is like no other love on earth...than of being a mommy!
and now off to sleep...
I've edited a video...
typed a long blog with links for a new makeup look (those take forever)...
and it's almost 2am again...Chutes and Ladders (my version of: SHOOT!, that's as cuss-words as I get)...it's late....
sweet dreamies...your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...